Supporting the WL Theatre Department
The Washington-Lee theatre boosters take on a wide variety of tasks:
- We serve as a conduit for passing information each way between Theater Faculty and Theater Boosters, using personal interaction and other forms of electronic or print communications.
- We assist Theater Student Leadership with publicizing campaigns, building stage sets, creating costumes, production of Theater Event programs to include sales of ads and notices, and with other approved preparation activities for Theater Events.
- We coordinate to provide requested meals, snacks, and drinks during Tech Week, long performance days, and other approved preparation or performance activities.
- We lead the sales and distribution of tickets for Theater Events.
- We organize the requesting and collecting of food, drinks, funds, and volunteer time donations for Theater Events.
- We lead the organization and the execution of the Cappies Dinner event.
- Assist with “night-of” execution of Theater Events such as setting up and operating concession/ticket/food tables, turning in funds collected to the W-L Principal, assisting with makeup and costumes, and other tasks as requested by Theater Student Leadership and approved by Theater Faculty.